Through time-tested and time-tested methodologies, ICG uses a process-based approach to reduce unnecessary costs and reallocate resources to drive innovation and bring about the changes needed to modernize and improve critical operations.
When we work with our clients, we don’t see ourselves as just a supplier, but rather as an extension of the client’s team. We offer an integrated service that delivers fast, effective and optimized results for business needs.
We analyze general requirements and flexibly balance them with needs, deadlines and available resources. Our team is highly skilled in different approaches and can help your organization find the best process to achieve your development goals through a very specific and tailored approach, matched to your organization and its unique situation.
• Feasibility and business study
• Functional model / iteration prototype
• Design and build the iteration
Within each phase, DSDM is based on different activities and techniques based on these principles:
• Projects evolve better thanks to direct and shared collaboration between developers and users.
• Self-managed and empowered teams must have the authority to make critical decisions in relation to time and process.
• Design and development are incremental and evolutionary in nature and are largely driven by regular and iterative user feedback.
• Job Software Outcomes are defined as systems that meet current and critical business needs versus systems that meet less critical future needs.
• Frequent and incremental delivery of work software is valued for infrequent delivery of fully functional software.
• All changes introduced during development must be reversible.
• Continuous integration and quality assurance testing are conducted online, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Visibility and transparency are encouraged through regular communication and collaboration between all stakeholders involved in the project.
ICG’s DevOps consultants will help you draft a delivery transformation plan to dramatically reduce the time your organization takes to launch new digital initiatives. We do this through a holistic analysis of current delivery capabilities, skills and practices, providing a roadmap to rapidly accelerate cycle time based on the greatest areas of opportunity, business impact and speed of implementation.