Through time-tested and proven methodologies, ICG uses a process-driven approach to reduce unnecessary costs and reallocate resources to drive innovation and lead necessary changes to modernize and improve critical operations.
When working with our clients, we don’t view ourselves as a preferred provider, but rather as an extension of client’s team. We offer an integrated service that provides quick, effective, and optimized results for business needs.
We analyze overall requirements and balance it flexibly with needs, deadlines and available resources. Our team is highly trained in different approaches and can help your organization find the best process to achieve your development goals through a very specific and tailored approach matched to your organization and its unique situation.
• Feasibility and business study
• Functional model / prototype iteration
• Design and build iteration
Within each phase, DSDM relies on several different activities and techniques based on these principles:
• Projects evolve best through direct and co-located collaboration between the developers and the users.
• Self-managed and empowered teams must have the authority to make time sensitive and critical project-level decisions.
• Design and development is incremental and evolutionary in nature and is largely driven by regular, iterative user feedback.
• Working software deliverables are defined as systems that address the critical, current business needs versus systems that address less critical future needs.
• Frequent and incremental delivery of working software is valued over infrequent delivery of perfectly working software.
• All changes introduced during development must be reversible.
• Continuous integration and quality assurance testing is conducted in-line, throughout the project lifecycle.
• Visibility and transparency is encouraged through regular communication and collaboration amongst all project stakeholders.
ICG’s DevOps consultants will help you draft a delivery transformation plan to dramatically reduce the time it takes your organization to launch new digital initiatives. We do this through a holistic analysis of current delivery capabilities, skill and practices, providing a roadmap to quickly accelerate cycle time based on the largest areas of opportunity, business impact and speed of implementation.